There are some many various diseases among men that can lead to erectile dysfunction and cause then their sex life. In case you do not want to be one of those men then you ought to get a total physical every 6 months and make sure that you are totally healthy.
If you have never thought about then we want to underline this fact for you that diabetes can lead to ED. By the way, for some men impotency is considered to be the first sign of diabetes.
As soon as you realize that you have this particular sides better check your blood sugar level and try to change your lifestyle, getting rid of anxiety is also essential. When you will go on a diet you will be able to observe that your life has changed and erection comes back to you very quickly.
How come diabetes leads to impotency?
When you have diabetes than there is a great chance that your nerves, blood vessels, and muscles are damaged. Therefore an erection is not going to happen due to the reason that your blood does not go directly to your penis, due to various obstacles on the way. It has been proven by researcher several years ago, men who have a certain type of diabetes are more likely to have problems with erection and arousal 10 years earlier in their life, comparing to this man who is relatively healthy.
– When you are getting excited sexually nitric oxide is being realized to your blood, therefore, you are able to arouse and have sexual intercourse afterwards.
– In case you have diabetes then your blood vessels are tighter, therefore, you can not manage to get nitric oxide to your system and erection does not occur at all.
– It is usually happening when you see that blood does not flow to your male genitals at all.
– By the way usually, these men who have been suffering from diabetes have a higher level of cholesterol.
By the way, you may not know that your lifestyle plays an extremely essential role in your ED and your health in general. When you are heavily smoking all the time at least 3-5 cigarettes a day then you will manage to observe that your blood goes from your penis very fast and erection is not happening at all.
Can particular meds for diabetes cause impotency?
There are certain kinds of medications that may lead to ED, if you are exercising it you have to tell your doctor. There is a chance that he will get you off these medications very soon.
– Antidepressants may lead to impotency and ruin your blood flow,
– Sedative drug may also lead to erection problems in your life sooner or later,
– In case you have irregular seizure then you ought to intake seizure meds.
If you have been experiencing problems with an erection then try Sildenafil citrate generic. This drug will help you to make sure that your erection is stable and you will not have to worry about finishing sexual intercourse too soon. When you are seeking various ways of treatment you will be able to the observer that ED at all stages is totally treatable and there is absolutely no need for you to feel self-conscious and overanxious about it.